  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 4:25 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Herpes Simplex

      From what I understood from his writings, he was saying that what Doctors
diagnose as Herpes is not a viral infection, but is actually a fungal
infection.  So from that the cold sore would be both "Herpes" and a Fungal
infection.

  This was the page
http://hubpages.com/hub/What-Lamisil-dosage-do-I-take-to-cure-herpes but its
dead now, so it may not have been very reliable.  His theory was that 90% of
viral herpes cases were actually fungal infections, and taking lamisil for a
few months would get rid of the infection.  He seemed to be stuck on the fact
that it must be Lamisil, and did not mention any other anti-fungal agents.

  I am not recommending this, it is just what I have read on the internet.

  Anthony