Thanks for that Mike.

I take your point of course, and rest assured, I do not use rainwater normally,
only when I consider it more beneficial or practical to do so for a given
*temporary* health related issue.

You may be right regarding the contamination and acids removing the ions out of
solution, and I would not consider suggesting you're wrong, but I believe there
is more work to be done regarding what actually occurs when in the bloodstream?
 Popular opinion/press would have everyone believe that upon consumption of a
given silver solution, acids etc within the blood/body immediately and rapidly
form compounds which supposedly impacts on the efficacy.

Praps you could give me your considered opinion regarding ammonia and peroxide,
and whatever else makes up the constituents of the fluids and blood which exist
within the human body?  And what effect, if any, these may have on a high ionic
silver solution, or a more particulate solution when ingested?  I understand
chemistry has some dictates, but what chemistry dictate is there within the
body/blood?  How much of the ionic component is lost?  How much of the particle
content is rendered ineffective or is broken down again when ingested?  Correct
me if I am wrong, but particles are clusters of ions are they not?  If so, if
the particle content is broken down within the body/blood again, does that
particle return to a single atom particle?

I'd welcome some further comment on this.

Yes, I'm just a mug punter, but I would hope I'm not the only one out here, and
am interested to hear your considered opinion.

P.S. Regarding the 'friendly flora', I've consumed and administered on occasion
500ml plus every day for several days and I, nor the person I administered it
to, have ever experienced any affects on that flora.  Perhaps it depends on
what solution is ingested?  Shop bought, or home produced?  LVDC or HVAC
produced? High ion content as opposed to high particle content?  Plus the many
other product variations available?

N.