He is talking about the greying of the fingernail moons. I covered this in my paper at http://silver-lightning.com/theory.html#Argyria

A picture is shown at http://silver-lightning.com/fingernails.JPG

Marshall

On 9/14/2011 3:30 PM, Mike Winslow-Hansen wrote:
what is a blue moon?

----- Original Message ----- From: "sol" <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Flora effects...

Mike, and all,
Several years ago, I drank between a pint (500 ml) and a quart a day for approximately 2.5 years give or take..........I never experienced a wiping out of my intestinal flora..........what I did experience intestinally was all beneficial. I also got rid of severe lactose intolerance of at least a decade's standing, and it has never come back, and which I believe was due to intestinal candida. I also was trying to get rid of what I thought was chronic EBV, and I don't really know if I succeeded in that or not, as I never got tested for re-activation. Oh, yeah, I also got "blue moons" which I still have some 5+ years later......to stop people wasting their time and effort, I have tried all measures for getting rid of them that have been suggested on this list over the intervening years, and they are still with me, though perhaps a little bit lighter.
sol

M. G. Devour wrote:
Neville writes:
P.S. Regarding the 'friendly flora', I've consumed and administered on
occasion 500ml plus every day for several days and I, nor the person I
administered it to, have ever experienced any affects on that flora. Perhaps it depends on what solution is ingested? Shop bought, or home
produced?  LVDC or HVAC produced? High ion content as opposed to high
particle content?  Plus the many other product variations available?
I think the key to your success is you didn't keep doing it for long enough. Believe me, when you manage to wipe your flora the effects are noticeable! I wager you can get by for "several days" but doing it for a few *weeks* would have a good chance of doing the deed.

Just for future reference! <grin>

Peace,

Mike D.