Dave writes:
> Mike:
> Would ten years ,mostly using it for drinking water,be long enough?
> Never had a gut problem.

Well, hearing all the contra-experiences, makes me wonder if it was
because I was doing that back in the bad old days before we'd refined
the methods we now use to make our CS/EIS.

The stuff I had been using at that time was probably higher ppm and
more particulate than the low ppm ionic stuff we're making now. So just
maybe I'd sent enough non-reactive large silver particles through the
stomach to make it to the intestine, where it was just barely soluble
enough to do the deed.

I'll tell you, though, when you wipe your flora, you might be good for
a few days, but some of those bugs are needed to properly assimilate
some of your essential B-vitamins and calcium. When I started getting
continuous cramps in the big muscles of my upper legs as well as just
about everywhere else, I darn well knew something was amiss.

Turns out that's a perfect description of the symptoms of severe
calcium deficiency, and calcium uptake requires the proper flora. So I
sent my wife to the store to buy me one of those calcium supplemented
orange juices. A couple of cups of that and within an hour or two the
acute phase passed and my muscles were happy again. <whew!>

Peace,

Mike D.

> On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 8:10 AM, M. G. Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Neville writes:
> >
> > > P.S. Regarding the 'friendly flora', I've consumed and administered
> > > on occasion 500ml plus every day for several days and I, nor the
> > > person I administered it to, have ever experienced any affects on
> > > that flora. Perhaps it depends on what solution is ingested?  Shop
> > > bought, or home produced?  LVDC or HVAC produced? High ion content
> > > as opposed to high particle content?  Plus the many other product
> > > variations available?
> >
> > I think the key to your success is you didn't keep doing it for long
> > enough. Believe me, when you manage to wipe your flora the effects are
> > noticeable! I wager you can get by for "several days" but doing it for
> > a few *weeks* would have a good chance of doing the deed.
> >
> > Just for future reference! <grin>
> >
> > Peace,
> >
> > Mike D.

Archives: