Neville writes:

> P.S. Regarding the 'friendly flora', I've consumed and administered on
> occasion 500ml plus every day for several days and I, nor the person I
> administered it to, have ever experienced any affects on that flora.
> Perhaps it depends on what solution is ingested?  Shop bought, or home
> produced?  LVDC or HVAC produced? High ion content as opposed to high
> particle content?  Plus the many other product variations available?

I think the key to your success is you didn't keep doing it for long
enough. Believe me, when you manage to wipe your flora the effects are
noticeable! I wager you can get by for "several days" but doing it for
a few *weeks* would have a good chance of doing the deed.

Just for future reference! <grin>

Peace,

Mike D.

Archives: