  From: Jason R Eaton
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 6:20 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Electromedicine

  Hi David:

  I have a rebuilder; I bought it before they received their approval, so the
price was much more affordable.  :o)

  It is an excellent device, and certainly works well for injuries and
nueropathy.  I was suprised to find that it is is perfect to use with referred
pain; possibly even phantom pain.

  ~Jason