Hi
What about a pc based audio signal generator. They are usually free
I also have two on my iPhone.
I use a  12v car stereo speaker amp with a aux jack input and one of the
speaker outputs for the two electrodes.
Speaker volume acts as "strength"
I used this setup to try some Zapper and rife frequencies. Although I didn't
know what I was doing too well, I understood the principle.

The software can duplicate many type of waveforms and frequency sweeps

I would be interested in knowing these frequencies.
Please share if anyone knows them

I am also looking for a mentor who has used rife frequencies to get me started
. Can anyone provide a decent website or personal experiences and description
of setup and frequencies. As I really don't trust testimonies of posts I have
read in other forums as they contradict too much to provide useful therapeutic
pointers.
Peace to all,
Asif.