The research you refer to in the second paragraph may be that of Bjorn
Nordenstrom, who was at the Karolinska Institute doing that kind of research.

Nordenstrom lent support to the work of Y. Omura M.D.,  a Japanese who worked
in NYC (and became a citizen I believe), and who used (or still uses)
electro-therapeutics and who invented the Bi-Digital 0-Ring Test.

On 2011/10/24, at 15:51, David AuBuchon wrote:

> Hi Matthias,
>
> There is a machine called The Rebuilder that is FDA approved as a TENS type
> of device, but it has silver laced socks (electrodes) that you wear and it is
> said to heal nerve damage.  I have an article on nerve damage treatments on
> my site, and the CEO of that company commented that basically yes, there is
> some magic in the silver, and they did not explicitly state it in order to
> get it passed the FDA easily as a TENS unit.  This is silver ionotophoresis.
> Seems to be exactly as you suggested might be useful.
>
> There is a Japanese doctor who in the I believe 1980's got a nobel prize for
> his work with electrochemotherapy.  This is sticking one electrode in the
> middle of a tumor and many others all around the perimeter of the tumor, then
> applying a current.  It is used in Europe, but as of yet, is not done in the
> US.  This is perhaps the same thing as you heard about in 1906.
>
> David

Archives: