Thus is true.  My kitten got burnt with hot grease and had long, wide 3rd
degree burns down the outside of each back leg.  Aloe wasn't doing anything
much and it hurt him everytime I had to touch him to apply it.

Got CS un a spray bottle and you could almost see the skin heal.  In just 2
weeks the burns were healed. The skin pink and smooth instead of all
wrinkled like burned skin does.

Samala
Renee