"Tegaderm" I think might work for that actually.  I think you can get it at
CVS.  An adhesive, clear, water proof film.  You wouldn't want atual
adhesive exposed to the EIS, so you might take a second tegaderm and stick
it to the first, leaving only the perimeter of the first tegaderm patch
with exposed adhesive, to adhere to the skin around the wound.  That might
just retain EIS.