We posted an abstract earlier that implied that silver ions can be
liposomally encapsulated without reacting with the lecithin.  If true, one
could take silver citrate solution and like 20,000 PPM and do some
professional lipo or PEG-lipo encapsulation on it.  Liposomes, especially
PEG liposomes, can passively accumulate in tumors.  If one wanted to use
silver for cancer, this would be the approach one might take as an oral
supplement.  If no one else does it, heck, I think I might sell it
someday.  Citric acid also has some anticancer properties to boot.