Hello,

I recently purchased a CS generator and have been making CS for over 1 month. I
use distilled water from the grocery store and utilize the magnetic stir to
prevent agglomeration. I also use the 'swap' mode in auto.  To make my CS more
potent, I have found that cleaning my electrodes and then replacing them &
selecting 'swap' mode/ manual does a fairly nice job. (I bought a digital meter
that reads 37ppm but am unsure if this is total ppm of ionic silver or combined
with ionic, colloidal, etc..)

My concern is the efficacy of the CS I have been making or if I'm a
non-responder to CS. I'm concerned because of the following symptoms I have
been experiencing and am hoping to receive some feedback from the group.  My
skin is dermatitis prone and i was hoping the CS would help.  Here are the
symptoms:

1. red rash & dry skin on eyelids (both)
2. itchy skin on my beard, pimples erupting. cyst also formed after shaving

3. irritated/infected nostrils for over 2 weeks. (I have placed cotton swab of
CS in each nostril but still inflamed/infected)
4. pimples on skin not improved

I should add that i use CS mostly topically in a spray bottle.

Since I've followed the instructions in making my CS, i believe it is of high
quality but simply not having positive effects on my skin. It actually seems to
be causing rashes, itchiness and no effect on pimples.

Any helpful advice you can provide is greatly appreciated.