PTFerrance wrote:

Also, inflammation doesn’t necessarily mean infected. Have you tried some of that dry shaving powder that is a depilatory? It is especially for men’s beards.

Have you tried a different soap? Detergent in your laundry? Anything else that comes in contact with your skin? Have you tried washing your face with distilled water? What you are describing does sound more like a contact dermatitis but could be one of many, many things.

I have also read that similar acne type irruptions can be due to an allergy reaction to toothpaste. I would suspect mouthwash too.

What about hormones?
Polyunsaturated fat intake may be a cause also.
And as others have suggested, look at the diet. Digestion is very important. Do you eat wheat and gluten? I would be taking CS orally, and also adding a few drops of DMSO to the CS for topical application.

I seriously doubt there is any problem with your CS.
sol