 From: sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 7:18 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Quality of CS/Colloidal Silver symptoms?

PTFerrance wrote:

> Also, inflammation doesn’t necessarily mean infected. Have you tried some of
> that dry shaving powder that is a depilatory? It is especially for men’s
> beards.
>
> Have you tried a different soap? Detergent in your laundry? Anything else
> that comes in contact with your skin? Have you tried washing your face with
> distilled water? What you are describing does sound more like a contact
> dermatitis but could be one of many, many things.

I have also read that similar acne type irruptions can be due to an allergy
reaction to toothpaste. I would suspect mouthwash too.

What about hormones?
Polyunsaturated fat intake may be a cause also.
And as others have suggested, look at the diet. Digestion is very important. Do
you eat wheat and gluten?
I would be taking CS orally, and also adding a few drops of DMSO to the CS for
topical application.

I seriously doubt there is any problem with your CS.
sol