From: Debbie Phelps [mailto:djphel...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:38 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Quality of CS/Colloidal Silver symptoms?

Just some thoughts --  Maybe your symptoms are allergy related.  In which
case, I don't know if CS will help a lot, except to help prevent secondary
infections.  I know of some men who cannot shave because their skin is just
too sensitive.  You might also need more oils in your diet.

Debbie

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 4:05 PM, Erick Blaine <erickblaine21-...@yahoo.com>