  From: D Glover
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 12:40 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>PPM vs uS

  Asif, don't waste your time with uS meters except for testing the purity of
your water, as they were only designed for that purpose, and nothing more, they
cannot in any way measure ionic content of silver sol or be used to infer any
value for ppm of silver ions in a sol  through extrapolation by some
mathematical means.  No matter how you play with maths you will not get a
proper answer. Rather, standardize your method of manufacture (for some tips
please see my essay on the manufacture of silver sols at Mothman777's Blog')
  Make some 20 ml specimens and submit those to a professional lab (university
labs are cheapest), they will dissolve all the clusters of ions into single
ions with the addition of nitric acid, then a fine vapour of this is aspirated
under pressure into an argon plasma flame at a high temperature and the colour
of the spectrum will tell you accurately what you have made, but bear in mind
that 10 ppm might all be in a small number of a few thousand clusters (for
example) or might be in trillions of clusters.

  On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Asif Nathekar <asifnathe...@hotmail.com>