Unless this List is exclusive to 'experts?' the every day EIS producer does not
need to read more misinformation, there is plenty of that anywhere one wishes
to look.
This List has always been above that, but I guess some get their backs up when
some home truths are told...If the cap fits, wear it!
One *DOES NOT* need to store properly made EIS in dark storage
containers...Myth number 1!EIS properly produced *DOES NOT* degrade over
time...Myth number 2!Most home producers *DO NOT* use all that paraphernalia to
produce their EIS, so what's the point of steering people toward that guff.
Ulterior motive? <nudge nudge wink wink>.*ALL* products produced in the home
using LVDC are the same - predominantly ionic silver solutions.*ALL* products
produced in the home using LVDC will be at worst *EQUAL* to, and in most cases
BETTER than anything else available if attention and diligence is applied to
the production process and methodology.One should *NOT* have to scrape any scum
or crud off the top of the water after production, if they do, then something
is amiss and they'd better study up.The inference that meters are useless is
absolute and utter hogwash.  They certainly don't come close to laboratory
analysis I concede, but are most certainly useful in indicating an
approximation of silver in the home produced product for the average punter to
enable or assist them to get repeatable values to aim for in their brewing
process.
Brewing 20 litres at a time may suit some, but most home producers on this
planet brew far less than that, and mainly for their own usage so there is no
need to rig up such an elaborate production facility.
I always considered this List to be open to all in learning worthwhile
information, if not, then I won't lose any sleep if I'm booted off, I won't be
the first and I dare say I won't be the last, but the last thing a newcomer to
this stuff, or anyone else for that matter, needs is more of the same
misinformation they can find anywhere else.
And if/when people don't answer it's cos I'm the only one that calls a spade a
spade, as opposed to a 'long wooden handled digging implement'.  If I get flak
for that, then so be it!
Adios from the uneducated truth seeker.
N.