Does anyone know if there's a protocol that would be beneficial for renal regeneration? If only to clean the blood, I am looking now for a zapper - Beck or other. If someone has a device in working order and would like to donate it to my friend, please let me know. We do not have much money to spare as most of it is going towards supplements and diagnostics, we both live on fixed incomes which is making finding a cure rather challenging. If at possible, perhaps we can barter. I can record an angelic chant of 3 Hebrew Psalms of your choice or if you prefer to allow me to choose that for you based on Kabbalistic assessment. All recordings are done from the Holy Land and are geared individually to the individual and the intent is only for the higher good and transformation of darkness into light.

If interested in this barter, please send me an email.

Thank you very much,
Joy