There were a lot of good options in the previous thread on kidney failure
if you ask me.  Ubiquinol I think is the foremost.  Better, but more
expensive would be liposomal ubiquinol.  Then Kibow Probiotics was another
one.  Sorry, I don't know any one-time-cost approaches for kidney failure
however...