Thanks. PT

From: gaiac...@gmail.com [mailto:gaiac...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 12:12 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Beck Zapper for Renal Support

Beats the heck out of me.  When it's 'home made' it is more like clay in the
water--it mixes but there's residue on the bottom of the glass.  I have not
seen any other commercial liquid zeo but I have seen the liquid NCD zeo and
it is perfectly clear.  They claim a proprietary method of getting the zeo
and water to meld.  <shrug>

The lady my friend and I bought from (who is no longer in the powdered
business, having switched over to becoming an NCD distributor) said that she
brushed her teeth with zeo and also would take a spoonfull in her mouth and
let it just melt there.  She had a great, super fine powder.  That's the one
we bought, though I mix mine in water.  My friend didn't like the taste of
it in water and didn't like the feel of it in her mouth just taking some off
a spoon, so put it into caps.

As I said--I know of 2 people that said they tried powder, then commercial
liquid and neither worked, but when they took NCD it worked and saved their
kidneys.  My father was diabetic and though he did not have kidney problems
(he had vision problems) I thought I'd put him on NCD based on their
recommendations.  But I never gave him anything without taking it myself
first to see what it did.  Since I am not ill I thought I'd be best off to
take their 'jump start' protocol, which is one bottle--normally a month's
supply--in just ten days.  They said that everyone would see some type of
result from this.  I took the bottle in the 10 days and felt/saw absolutely
nothing.  So I never bothered giving it to my Dad.  But each person is
different and perhaps NCD just wasn't a fit for me.  Thinking about it now I
should have went ahead and tried it on Dad, but it was very expensive--too
expensive for something I felt didn't work (for me).

Samala,

Renee