To all who responded......Many Thanks.

To Mike Monett.....Hey I am also obsolete at 74, but, this gen. works for me and is easy to build. I thanked you for it then and I thank you for it now.

To the one that sent me the the URL....Bless You.

On 2/21/2012 9:06 PM, Mike Monett wrote:
   >  asif nathekar
   >  Tue, 21 Feb 2012 14:40:14 -0800

   >  For those who asked.

   >  http://silvercentral.org/systems/130vdc.htm

   OMG! That is so obsolete it is not even funny.

   I'm Mike,  the author. I just happened to drop in  and  noticed this
   post.

   That was  written many years ago. I never intended it  to  appear in
   today's threads since the data is so old.

   There is a much better way of doing things. It turns out there  is a
   definite threshold in current density. If you stay below this level,
   which I call the Nernst Threshold, there will be no silver hydroxide
   produced at the anode, no matter how long you run the brew.

825 - Release Date: 02/22/12