Please, then; do not take us down the road to the dump!
Over-generalized criticism with no work or evidence presented to back it
up simply trades on the efforts of those who are working to understand,
but presents NO worthwhile evidence one way or another.
Your claims are utterly unfounded except in your own mind and your post.
They are no more than slurs as you present them. So back them up with
specifics!  Produce some work of your own.
Malcolm