In a message dated 3/24/2012 10:16:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ptf2...@bellsouth.net writes:

Someone from this  list recommended _www.coconutoil-online.com_
(http://www.coconutoil-online.com/)   I  tried the coconut oil and it had no
coconut
taste and seemed to be of a high  quality.  Close to the same price as I pay
for I quality Extra Virgin  from another site and I found that I like the
taste of coconut as I find it  makes swallowing 2 T of fat easier if it tastes
good.They also offer some  other interesting things.    PT

Hi PT,  I checked the site, it does have some good info.  I have a friend
that just heard about it & was really interested. I'll send  her the site.
Thanks  I take some everyday also & I do like the coconut  taste..It is the
only thing we use to fry things with  & of course  to make our oleolux  .Lois