To summarize... your best cooking or baking fats are generally butter or tropical oils such as palm or coconut oil.

Palm oil is a no no in this household, as it gives DH a migraine.
We tried the Kraft breakfast biscuits last week, which are new here in Oz, though I believe old hat in the US and Europe.
Next day, DH bad head.
I wondered whether there might be palm oil in them (they were too sweet to eat, anyway, really). I looked on net, and noticed they seemed to have different oils in different countries. Looked on the site they said would contain more information - it contained less than on the pack. Went to the Kraft site - still no info found. Filled in a contact form, received a phone call from a rep.
I had "guessed" they might be using palm oil.
He said he could confirm they did not use hydrogenated palm oil.
Then after a pause, that I was right, that there was palm oil in it.

It is well known for headaches, apparently, palm oil. Years ago we tried some carob chocolate, bang, migraine. Told homeopath; he said it is probably palm oil, not the carob. Checked the label, sure enough, palm oil.

Many people would not use it on principle anyway, because of the damage done to native forests when they are cleared to make palm oil plantations.

Oh, and folks, do some research on Rice Bran Oil.  Good stuff.
My oils: coconut, virgin olive, rice bran. I do have some other wonderful oils, but I seem never to use them. Butter - yes, yes.

OK