Don't forget Brooks item...    CM  (Cetyl Myristoleate)..  he purchased from
BeyondaCentury.net....   he suggest making capsules and taking for 10 days.  I
put a Tbls mixed in my Yogart....    maybe someone has the email in their
files.connie I use a supplement that I get for my dogs. actually, it's a horse
supplement, and it works! The product is Acti-Flex 4000 --I buy the horse
formula for my older dogs and one day I tried it on myself, I now know many
people who are using it, I take about two teaspoons a day (weigh around 150),
I buy it on line -- just be sure to get the horse formula -  the dog formula
has some flavoring in it that isn't needed by us or the dogs!
 joyce

Sent from my iPad