Renee,

Things are not looking so good as before.

After much prodding, James sent me the Yahoo Group link for the ABPA. Here
it is:

As you can see from the message history at the bottom of the page, the last
messages were in Dec, 2011. I wrote him back that I was concerned about the
lack of activity.

Using that as a reference, I found another ABPA group:

That one is even worse. The last message was in 2009.

No wonder Lena didn't want to give any recommendations.

Oh well, I may have just blown a $200 restocking fee. I wish I had known
about these forums before placing the order.

Chances are now slim that the device will work. But I'll give it a try
anyway. I have so few options left on killing the mold spores I'll try
anything if it has the slightest chance of working.

Thanks for the excellent summary on other healing modalities. I'll study it
later.

I'm starting to get the same awful odor as a day or so ago. I can't tell
where it is coming from.  Getting very bad headaches.

Bye for now

Mike Monett