Has anyone looked into something called Ormus?

I believe it is definately related to the colloidal silver in that the
Ormus is a larger collection of rare earth elements in a colloidal
form.

Look over at www.subtleenergys.com for staters then try
Google; John Mileski Tut'stail.com,and whitepowdergold.com
It's interesting, wild and fun,
BTW they all seem to work wonders.
 I've been taking the stuff for about 5 years now off and on.
Cheers,
Tara