Well, I used my own that I made first on Chad, so not sure what ppm that was.
Jim's method soaked for 3 days. I am thankful to JIm for his work and Carol's
continuing on for all of us.

I then read that a LLMD had good luck with only the brand of silver ASAP. I can
get only through my dr office though. I have tried to order on line, but you
can only get it through a physician.

I use what I make for our cuts, other bug bites, sinus infections,
granddaughters eczema, cats water, my weird skin, etc. and use the ASAP 30 ppm
for Chad.

We do this because after a year and a half of antib  we chose this and the DP
100. And our LLMD was encouraging about all of it!

Have a good day!

Diana

Sent from my iPad