From: Diana Clock [mailto:dianacl...@ymail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 9:50 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Anyone experienced with treating Hep-C?

Hi Judy
We are using asap 30 ppm for our 16 yr old for Lyme we just cannot seem
to get past 1/2 teas a day and we use the DP 100 machine. We have
trouble detoxing as we know he has the lyme and mold genes which makes
it more difficult. He seems to herx too much if we up it. A 2 day bash
would so consist of a lot more I guess?
Diana

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 11, 2012, at 5:40 PM, Cyndi <cyndi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/11/2012 5:46 PM, Judy Knowlton wrote:
>
>> It's my continued strong opinion that people often UNDER-dose with 10
>> ppm CS.
>> Instead, working a bit slowly up to a real 2-day bash might answer
the
>> problem on tricky
>> illnesses like HIV, shingles, Lyme, Hep-C, etc. It would definitely
be
>> my method.
>> Judydownmaine
>>

> When I was taking a cup a day, it was for about a 6 month time period,
much longer than your 2 day bash.

> I had a neighbor with MRSA from a thumb operation. The hospital had
her one antibiotics so severe that she had to take benadryl because she
broke out in hives. There was talk of her possibly losing her thumb and
this went on for many weeks and months.

> I gave her a quart of my home made cs and had her drink it all that
day. Then I gave her a second quart to drink over the course of a week.
Within a few days she was healing and got to keep her thumb.