Maybe you're not taking enough Lysine?  How much are you taking?

BTW I've been taking about 6 grams a day, along with vit C (Pauling
Therapy, not for Herpes, altho I do occasionally get cold sores when
stressed).

-Alan

--
Alan Jones

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or
to the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)