 From: Alan Jones <alanmjo...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, 6 August 2012, 9:37
Subject: Re: CS>Shingles

Maybe you're not taking enough Lysine?  How much are you taking?

BTW I've been taking about 6 grams a day, along with vit C (Pauling Therapy,
not for Herpes, altho I do occasionally get cold sores when stressed).

-Alan

Thanks Dorothy,

--
Alan Jones

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to
the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)