Amen, Sol!!
MA

________________________________
From: sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, August 19, 2012 9:34:04 PM
Subject: Re: CS>How do I post a message? Select, trim, edit subject line.

I'd like to suggest that people believe digest is an easier format in which to
receive email because they don't get "so many" emails in a day.
However, it seems to me like it is much slower to review contents of a digest
than to scroll through individual emails (which have individual subject
headers,
a big bonus), I can skim through dozens of emails quickly and delete them even
more quickly. In digest format, there are no subject headers for the digest
itself, just "digest and date, number or whatever". And if a digest contained
something I wanted to save, I had to save the whole darn thing as a document
then edit it, title it..........big time consuming PITA for me. If left saved
in
email inbox, then I had to read through the whole thing to find the one or two
posts of interest, and as instructions given point out, replying to an email
from a digest is an even bigger pain.  Digest format is just too cumbersome
IMHO. Maybe some people have to pay for each email downloaded? That is the only
reason I'd ever go back to digest.
sol