We have been using cs in our research lab  with incredible success. Latest
result is an HIV/AIDS patients for whom ARV medications were no longer helpful.
He developed candiasis all over his body. Within a month on CS his health had
improved dramatical. The approach is not to take too much CS at the beginning
because this might provoke a Herxheimer reaction(rapid die-off of pathogens) in
the body resulting in the patient being extremely ill. But then again it is
essential not to take too little of it, otherwise the desired benefits will not
be achieved. I've gone to the point of actually making the CS myself, at 10-15
ppm with triple distilled  water, passing it through a .2 micron syringe filter
and administering this intravenously. A typical starting dose is 2cc and
working up to 10cc every 48hrs. We have used larger quantities for other
ailments with much success as well and no lasting side effects.

As to parasites, the only area has been with malaria where the above solution
administered at 2cc once resulted in a complete remission of malaria as a rapid
test indicated 72 hours after administration. Test was made before
administration.

How it works is quite simple actually, it destroys the oxygen metabolism enzyme
of single cell organisms, which include molds and parasites. Molds are still
single cell organisms in functionality although they tend to link together to
form long chain. This notwithstanding the individual cell is still
functionally independent.