The ability for one to produce their own EIS/CS will be the best investment
anyone could make looking to the future.
Bob Beck was absolutely correct from my observations, "people have a death
wish".  People will take any amount of stuff from mainstream, but mention EIS
and they don't want to know.  My family and myself have now come to understand
that looking after number one {us} is all that we need to concern ourselves
with, the rest can take a run and jump.

N.