I agree, this is a very interesting and helpful bit of knowledge to have ­
thanks Pat.  I too have always thought this was a myth ­ probably because my
spayed girls didn¹t have a problem.   Just shows ­ you can never experience
another¹s pain!  dee

From: wench57 <wenc...@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 19:13:30 -0400
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Spay Incontinence in Dogs

Pat thank you for this! I belong to another group and I tried to tell them
this but only one person agreed and wanted to listen, the rest, well the
disagreed very strongly. I went through this with my girls and I must
confess after my hysterectomy I needed hormonal replacement because of my
adrenal insufficiency. One of my males had Cushing's disease in the early
stages and after he was neutered it went full blown because his adrenal
glands weren't healthy enough to produce testosterone.
Nancy and the Dogtown Gang :)