  From: wench57
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 5:08 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Spay Incontinence in Dogs

  Yes it is. If a hysterectomy is done before menopause the female hormones
have to be replaced. Estrogen, progesterone and testosterone levels will need
to be replaced. After menopause adrenal glands, if they are healthy will take
over making the reduced hormone levels that the body needs at that time. That
is how I almost died the first time as my adrenals weren't healthy and it
wasn't discovered until then that I had adrenal insufficiency. Anyway won't
bore you with more :)
  Nancy