Jeffery & All;

You might try the foloowing web-site. JVIM.com then select world news
then daily news. the news items that you will read there are almost
never in our media ????

What disasters???
1. A stockmarket cannot continually go up and history shows that must
market crashs are in October.
2. Our governement is preparing for Bioterriosts and not wanring us.
3. The Y2K is real it will be a matter of degrees.

>From your ending I preceive that you are one of the faathful. Read Rev
18, Jeremiah 50 & 51 and ask your self what end time nation fulfills ALL
of these requirements.

In Jeremiah 50:23, who is the hammer of the whole earth? What nation has
troops in 100 countries? The Hebrew say that, that nation will be felled
like a tree and  cut up. Sounds like terriorism to me.

"Ole Bob"