What I have wondered is whether a minimal dose of oral cayenne, hardly discernable, would be sufficient to tell the stomach what is coming so that a capsule of the stuff could be administered separately to do the work. I wondered whether that would be enough to avoid the unexpected arrival of hot stuff in the stomach. Maybe tiny bit of cayenne in a little bit of soup?