Jane
  From: Renee

  My poor Dad.  He couldn't tolerate anything hot at all.  He was diabetic and
one day my Mom and I were shopping.  When we came in Dad was in his chair, out
of it, kind of slumped over and not responsive.  I thought he had a stroke or
heart attack so I got out my super hot cayenne tincture and put a dropper full
in his mouth.  Swallow response was instinctive.  Gave him a second dropper
full.  Was putting the third dropper up to his mouth and his hand slowly came
up and he waved 'no'-so I stopped.  I thought-if he can do that, that's enough
cayenne maybe.

  Mom had of course called the ambulance while I was doing this and about then
they came running up to the door.  When they checked he was actually in a
diabetic 'coma' rather than a heart issue.  They rushed him to the hospital
where they straightened him out.  He came home the next day.

  For about 3 days he could barely whisper and kept saying 'they must have put
something down my throat because it's so sore'.  Lol  I didn't dare tell him I
dosed him with habannero cayenne tincture.

  Samala,

  Renee