  From: Renee
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 6:17 PM
  Subject: RE: Cayenne / Aches & pain was // Re: CS>Prostatitis

  My poor Dad.  He couldn't tolerate anything hot at all.  He was diabetic and
one day my Mom and I were shopping.  When we came in Dad was in his chair, out
of it, kind of slumped over and not responsive.  I thought he had a stroke or
heart attack so I got out my super hot cayenne tincture and put a dropper full
in his mouth.  Swallow response was instinctive.  Gave him a second dropper
full.  Was putting the third dropper up to his mouth and his hand slowly came
up and he waved 'no'-so I stopped.  I thought-if he can do that, that's enough
cayenne maybe.

  Mom had of course called the ambulance while I was doing this and about then
they came running up to the door.  When they checked he was actually in a
diabetic 'coma' rather than a heart issue.  They rushed him to the hospital
where they straightened him out.  He came home the next day.

  For about 3 days he could barely whisper and kept saying 'they must have put
something down my throat because it's so sore'.  Lol  I didn't dare tell him I
dosed him with habannero cayenne tincture.

  Samala,

  Renee

  Well he sure tasted the cayenne before he got the pill down the face told me
that and we pulled him out of the stroke he had a month ago with zero lasting
impact.  But yes I can try him with minimal amounts to keep up the good work