David,

I wonder if you shouldn't try MMS.  They have some new protocols which
aren't so harsh as their initial recommendations for dosing.
I probably wouldn't take MMS and silver at the same time.  If you do take
the MMS orally, take it at low doses every hour during the day (eg: 8
doses) and make sure to take your anti-oxidants and supplements at night.

Dan