On 10/24/2012 11:49 PM, David AuBuchon wrote:
Anyone know what would happen if I added peroxide to silver citrate?

The H2O2 may, or may not fizz, not sure, but there should be no chemical reaction.

Anyone know what would happen if I stirred and heated silver oxide powder and slowly added peroxide?

It would probably fizz, at least some. On first glance it would appear there would be no reaction, but with silver oxide H2O2 can act as a reducing agent making Ag2, H2O and O2. It should form some colloid, but if not v ery dilute, would likely form large particles.

Marshall

David