Check out making Colloidal Silver high ppm at cscgforum

________________________________
 From: David AuBuchon <aubuchon.da...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 6:07 PM
Subject: CS>Making silver colloids from silvernitrate and trisodium citrate

The reason I am trying to try things like this is because my bugs are not
dying.  If I take a swig of 1000PPM silver citrate, I get a herx, but I am not
ready to do that regularly as I am afraid of argyria.  I have also taken a few
drops of 15,000PPM silver citrate with barely noticeable response.   Other
things I have thought of doing are drops of super concentrated silver nitrate,
but there are warnings that it may not be safe to contact tissues at higher
PPMs, so I am shy about that.  And then also that may turn me blue eventually.
Silver nitrate can supposedly reach like 2 million PPM at saturation.

Well, then I suppose another approach is trying super concentrated silver
colloids.  I feel a little better about that since I have not heard of anyone
getting argyria from silver colloids, but tell me if I am wrong. Also no one
has complained about toxicity of lower PPM silver colloid suspensions.  One
claimed method is using the "reducing agent" from silverlungs:
http://shop.silverlungs.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=AGENT
They only recently started selling it separately.  Though I would need a high
PPM ionic solution in order to convert to colloids in the first place.  I
suppose I could just see what happens if I mixed it with silver citrate or
silver nitrate solutions in that case.

And then there is this method:
http://www.ktu.edu/lt/mokslas/zurnalai/medz/medz0-87/03%20Electronic...(pp.287-291).pdf
Apparently, you can mix silver nitrate and trisodium citrate to make colloidal
silver.  The method described in the paper would yield approximately 100PPM
colloidal silver assuming it all gets converted.  This begs the question if the
same process would work for much higher concentrations, perhaps making say
1000PPM silver colloids?

And also, I was reading some other forum where people were mentioning using
cinnamon extract to make silver colloids.  Anyone know anything about that?

Trisodium citrate supplier:
http://www.alfa.com/en/gp100w.pgm?dsstk=36439
Silver nitrate facts and supplier:
http://www.saltlakemetals.com/Silver_Nitrate_Solution.htm