Dear Brooks -- your "p.s." response below made me wonder -- do you know if DMSO
or anything else can be used for toenail fungus?  Thanks.
MA

________________________________

From: Brooks Bradley <bradlebro...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, October 27, 2012 1:03:48 PM
Subject: Re: CS>stye in the eye

p.s.  It might be of value for list members to consider the useful
application of DMSO---at strengths up to 99% concentration-----as a
direct address for "ingrown" toe nails and heavily-calloused areas of
the foot (the tissue-softening effects are...many times....
superlative----and immediate, (especially when combined with a CS
component for pathogen control..