Dear Beth,
       The volumetric difference would, best, be supplied by
increasing the colloidal silver fraction...to yield the 100% total
number for the, total, complex solution.
                        Sincerely,  Brooks.
p.s.  Some established, external, insults may require a continuing of
the protocol for up to 21 days....before complete favorable resolution
is achieved.