 From: Marshall <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, 1 November 2012, 10:22
Subject: Re: CS>Toenail Fungus

Thinking out loud here.  WD40 is made up of a lubricant oil plus a carrier for
that oil for penetration.  The oil itself is pretty thin but still not
sufficient since they add a carrier which is DMSO.  Seems DMSO would be the
best choice to me.

Marshall

On 10/31/2012 9:18 PM, mgperrault wrote:
On 10/31/2012 5:55 PM, Melly Bag wrote:

>Tea Tree Oil should be good for fungus IF you use a carrier oil.  From the
>post i read the best carrier oil to use is Jojoba Oil because it is very thin
>and can get through the nails.  I did use it on my very brittle cracked nails
>on my hands and it seems to help, the problem is i kept forgetting to apply
>regularly.
>>
>>Melly
>Are you sure tee tree isnt itself a carrier oil?  Why is jojoba
      better exactly?  Is clove oil a carrier oil? how about oregano?
      Is Emu really the ultimate carrier oil?  If carrying is what we
      want, why not DMSO?  DMSO has a smell that is not
      attractive....does this mean the body has an aversion to it?  A
      drop on my table melted the finish right off.  Seems pretty
      potent.
>How about peanut and castor oils?  (Cayce and others)   How do we
      know we are saying something truthful, or just repeating something
      somebody else said who doesnt know either?   Anyway, I read tee
      tree is a low viscosity carrier oil that slips between the skin
      cells....       This and the DIY LET lists sure have a lot of
      posts!  Everyone thanks everyone and then thanks them for thanking
      them, and then a dont mention it added on before another your so
      dear....its difficult to keep up with it.