Donna,
Could you pls post the complete ingredients from the package? I can't find that info.
thanks,
sol

Donna M Lewis wrote:

I haven’t really been keeping up with this thread, but I also have a problem with cracked and brittle and flaky nails. My solution is to use a product from the UK called Nailoid Hard and Fast Nail Hardener. I live in the US now so I have to get a friend to mail it to me every so often, but it’s the only thing I’ve ever found that works. I’ve tried all kinds of nail hardener over here and they’re all rubbish. You paint it on every day (and it soaks in as opposed to drying on your nails like a polish) for about a week, then you only need to do it once or twice a week after that.

Nailoid has other products but this one is the ONLY one that works. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nailoid-Hard-Fast-Nail-Hardener/dp/B001Z25OUS.