Jane
  From: Melly Bag

        Tea Tree Oil should be good for fungus IF you use a carrier oil.  From
the post i read the best carrier oil to use is Jojoba Oil because it is very
thin and can get through the nails.  I did use it on my very brittle cracked
nails on my hands and it seems to help, the problem is i kept forgetting to
apply regularly.

        Melly