I was able to order on ebay but there wasn't a large supply.  Some of these
ingredients definitely go to the may not be good side but I have trouble with
nails splitting.  If I remember to take my cod liver oil they do better.  Thank
you for the ingredients and name of Nailoid Hard and Fast Nail
Hardener.