I understand your actions! I was waiting (and waiting) for my son today who decided to visit a doctor with chest pain after a motor bike accident 5 days ago, with a child opposite me sneezing and sneezing, wondering what I could grab to counteract all the germs!! Doctors' waiting rooms - what a great place to get more customers.

Jane

I haven't repeated my method in a while, so here it is: I mist my eyes and inhale the mist while doing so, and also mist my hands. I do this whenever I get back to my car after being in public. I have been known to whip out a mister bottle of CS and start spraying myself whenever anyone coughs or sneezes near me in a store. I have no shame, LOL.